July 04, 2011

Warby Parker: Affordable, Designer Eyewear

Those closest to me know that I have a serious fetish for eyewear; carrying with me on our 'girlie' weekend getaways, several pairs to perfectly match my many outfits. So, it's no surprise that I was intrigued by the CBS Sunday Morning story a few weeks ago about Warby Parker's idea of providing designer and stylish eyewear for just $95, prescription lenses included.

But that's not the best part...you can choose up to five pairs to try on and ask friends about, free of charge for five days! But that's not the half of it! Warby Parker donates a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair purchasesd!

Ever since I saw the feature on TV, I've been dying to give this a try. Last night, I picked five frames and I should receive them in a few days. Once I've sported the glasses and gathered feedback, I will ship them back, free of charge. I'm excited! Stay tuned for pics of the Home Try-on kit, along with pics of my selected samples. Here are the details of the Home Try-On Program and frames I selected for my kit.
My selections for my home try on kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment