June 07, 2011

Bonnnie Boardman Strikes a Pose!



I remember my first encounter with Bonnie Boardman's work like it was yesterday. I saw the gold "R" initial necklace around Rachel Sutherland's neck, I just knew I had to meet the local artist that created this charming work of art. Little did I know she would eventually be my trainer for my volunteer role at the Sanctuary of Davidson. While training, I whipped out my camera and in Next Top Model mode, Bonnie didn't hesitate to strike a pose for me.

The Sanctuary provides an artistic outlet to local artists in the Charlotte area, from Statesville to Waxhaw, NC. If you are in the Davidson area, stop by the gallery located on Main Street. It's also worth going out of your way for...it's such an adorable place for all art lovers.

I will be working (yeah right! playing) each Monday between 2p & 5:30p. Come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment