April 29, 2011

Featured Artist: Tony Coppage - Gullah-Geechee Shouters! (part 1)

I met Tony Coppage by chance during a visit to Sapelo Island, Ga for last year's 4th of July celebration. The conversation, under the old oak trees, flowed through different topics. Most interesting was our common love of nature. It was only later that I found out that not only could he navigate through trails in the swamp or Suwannee, but that he is a fellow artist. Here's just a small, very small, sample of what he can do. Hopefully, you will find his work as amazing as I did.
This beautiful piece of art is available for purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I like your work! The three of them looks great!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony is an amazing artist. I'm glad you appreciate his perspective.

    ReplyDelete