November 29, 2009

It's holiday shopping time

I've been having fun working on some new pieces. Stepping out of my comfort zone by using green is really drastic for me. What can I say...Me likes what me likes. Pretty pink beads, I love/adore them. Green, let's just say...they had to grow on me. 

~ Pink & Green Wire Wrapped Necklace ~ $38 ~
(matching green earrings are available)




~ Vintage Brooches Necklace  ~ $58 ~
Each brooch is removable for added versatility!
(matching earrings are available)




 ~ Copper Branch Necklace ~ $32 ~
Adorned with pink & clear glass beads
(matching pink earrings are available)

4 comments:

  1. Love the branches...and the greens are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I could keep everything I make but I'd run out of room! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last necklace is my fave, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete