August 25, 2009

Numbers, Rambling, Procrastination & Adventure

Although I consider myself an artist, I'm also a numbers girl too. I stare at my Etsy site throughout the day, waiting on the number next to the sold items to change. Although the number hasn't changed much in the last few weeks, I've been really busy creating, redesigning items, converting pierced earrings to clip-ons, making special orders and so on. I am truly thankful.

Now about my pending stained glass projects...the glass grinder has been idle for a few months but it's time to cut it on and start grinding glass. I am in search of both motivation and time to complete two pieces of stained glass that have been cut since last year! If anyone has any ideas on where my stained glass motivation went, please send a note my way so I can go get it ;-)

This weekend, I am headed to Lake Lure to see where 'Baby' from Dirty Dancing was put in the corner. I'll probably have to stand in line to sit in that corner but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. In October, I'll head to Sapelo Island, Ga for the annual Cultural Day. I've been going to the festival for many years and this has become an annual trip for me. As always, I'm looking forward to my time on the island. During my trip, I hope to venture out to find additional places to carry my creations. November will be busy as I will be hosting a craft workshop to create unique holiday cards. More to come.

Enjoy the rest of your week and thank you for reading/following my blog. Peace & much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment