April 10, 2009

8 Things About Me

We all have unknown things that we rarely share. Not because they are secrets but because we haven't been asked the right questions. Here are some things about me that I think are a little interesting:

1. I took several years of piano lessons and never got past the level 1 book.
2. Dreams visit me every night.
3. My children bring me joy and countless laughs.
4. Collecting true friends is one of my life's passions.
5. I love hiking, camping, fishing, bird watching and crafting.
6. The Red Tent is one of the best books I've read lately.
7. To me, raking the grass is like picking the earth's afro.
8. I will never ski, sky diver or scuba dive.

What can you tell me about you?

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to share things about ourselves with others.

    Ditto on #3 & #8. Well, I did "snuba-dive" once (cross between snorkel & scub diving) aned was SCARED out of my wits, but I didn't let go of my raft and I pretty much stayed above water!

    I vowed when I turned 40 that I was going to accomplish my fears. And so I have been for the past 8 years (but I still won't do #8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do all of the things in #8 but I'm just too chicken. Maybe I'll change my mind in a few years.

    ReplyDelete