November 18, 2008

Upcoming Collections

It's been a few days since I last blogged. Here's an update of what I've been working on:

  • Black Drum Jewelry Collection - This is a unique collection of jewelry that will feature a black and white color palette with hints of yellow sprinkled throughout. I was inspired by my last trip to Sapelo Island, GA where I caught a 5 gallon bucket of black drum. The fish has bold black and white stripes with a hint of yellow on its head. As the fish emerged from the green waters, the image was striking and inspiring.
  • Rose Gold Jewelry Collection - I am gathering my supplies to create a unique line of vermeil rose gold jewelry. As I embark on my quest for findings, I am finding (no pun intended) that it's not easy to find. Stay tuned as I am almost ready to present this collection for the world to see.

1 comment: