October 29, 2008

I'm Plotting Another Getaway...

My mind is working overtime, as always because I'm trying to figure out the dates of my next excursion. I'm hoping to dip into Savannah, Georgia on my way back to Sapelo to see my big sis. Savannah is the kind of place that would allow my jewelry and stained glass to feel right at home. I'm sure I can start working on some relationships with some local gift shops. I'll keep you posted on how my final plans pan out.

While you are eagerly awaiting my next post, here's a website that I found to be very helpful in managing, organizing and growing my business.

http://www.home-jewelry-business-success-tips.com/index.html

Although it's geared towards jewelry, I believe the tips would work for any new intellectually crafty business. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Savannah would be the perfect place for your pieces! It's one of my favorite places I've ever visited. I almost went to school there but couldn't stomach the tuiton! :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback & encouaragement!

    ReplyDelete